Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Next Project

I've already got my next two projects planned. First for my daughters birthday I'm going to make her a set of Frozen dresses. The Anna and Elsa dresses from Mccall's M7000
M7000
I'm need to make the 3-4 child size, though I think it's still going to be too big. I've already written down the color and type of fabrics I need for both dresses and the cape now I'm just waiting for them to go on sale at my work.

Next I'm going to make New Look 6203.
New Look 6203
I want to make views G and C, G is the sleeveless shirt and C is the sleeveless tunic. I want to make this because it would be something really nice to wear whenever I go out with my hubby or even when I teach a class, a demonstration of what can be done.

So excited to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment