Friday, July 25, 2014

McCall's M7000, View B, Bodice, Skirt, and Zipper



 I have now completed the bodice, the skirt and installed the zipper.

Here is the bodice put together.
Front and Side Front

Back and Side Back Pieces
The Entire bodice put together
I regret using the perlized sheer because it seems to fall apart very easily and doesn't want to hold together but I'm going to work with it because I've gotten this far.

The skirt put together.
The back sewn up to the large dot, and the front with reinforcement stitches.
The front and back sewn up at side seams
And then attached the bodice to the skirt.
Bodice attached to the skirt.







And finally installed the zipper.
Zipper Sewn on
Zipper zipped up
I tried to follow the instructions for the installation of the zipper but it did not really work like I hoped so I'm probably going to install the zipper for the Anna dress my way.

And here it is altogether.
front
Back




Next the overlay and yoke.
Happy Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment