For the yoke, I did french seams for the shoulders.
Then I attatched it to the bodice.
Next I stitched the sides of the facing and turned it right side out.
Then stitched it to the collar matching raw edges and under stitching the seam. Which I do not have pictured.
Next came the sleeves. I stitched the sleeve seam with a french seam.
And hemmed the cuffs.
And attached them to the bodice and yoke with a french seam.
|The french seam|
|The attached seam|
Finally I hemmed the bottom of the skirt with a rolled hem.
I finished the dress part of the Anna dress, I'm still debateing on the appliques. I'll probably do them at a later time.