Monday, September 8, 2014

McCall's M7000, View A, Yoke, Sleeves, and Lining

 I have finished the dress portion.
For the yoke, I did french seams for the shoulders.













Then I attatched it to the bodice.
Next I sewed the lining together.
Then attached the lining to the top of the bodice, under stitched the lining, and slip-stitched the sides and bottom of the lining.









Next I stitched the sides of the facing and turned it right side out.









Then stitched it to the collar matching raw edges and under stitching the seam. Which I do not have pictured.

Next came the sleeves. I stitched the sleeve seam with a french seam.









And hemmed the cuffs.









And attached them to the bodice and yoke with a french seam.
The french seam









The attached seam










Finally I hemmed the bottom of the skirt with a rolled hem.










I finished the dress part of the Anna dress, I'm still debateing on the appliques. I'll probably do them at a later time.
Happy Sewing
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment